Thursday, April 28, 2016

Been a while!

Since my time running the blog here, it's been about five years. The Pittsburgh Power are no more and I felt that it was appropriate to leave this blog with a proper endnote. I met a lot of cool people through my short-lived ironic musings about Arena Football, but now I've moved on. Change of career, change of interests, change of hobbies. Simply, life happens. If you want to continue to follow my internet antics, I invite you to check out my new weekly geek podcast, the Adult Podcast for Kids! We discuss everything from TV and movie review to comic books, WWE results and pro wrestling reviews, music, video games, and more. Our show is available on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and on our website at www.adultpodcastforkids.com. We also have a YouTube site that you can find from our home page. So, while the Power is out, the Adult Podcast for Kids lives on! Check it out sometime, I think you'll really like it, especially if you're looking for the ultimate weekly nerd podcast!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Looking forward to your XFL coverage in two years!